Bard StatLock Universal Plus Stabilization Device
- The StatLock® Universal Plus Stabilization Device sets the new standard of excellence for suture-free stabilization of biliary and nephrostomy percutaneous drainage, and peritoneal lavage catheters.
- Advanced technologies now combine with the StatLock® Stabilization Device design sophistication to deliver skin-safe, suture-free, releasable stabilization of even the most lubricious catheters.
- Maintains better anatomical conformity
- Effective and efficient catheter fastener
- Angled, plastic-on-plastic, mechanical retainer
- Provides good catheter retention
- Strong, latex-free adhesive pad platform
- The StatLock® Universal Plus Stabilization Device comes in four sizes, to fit virtually all percutaneous drainage catheters:
- small (6-8.5 Fr)
- medium (10-12 Fr)
- large (12-14 Fr)
- extra large (14-16 Fr) -The extra large size is especially adapted to secure 14-16 Fr. peritoneal lavage catheters.
We Also Recommend