Intelect IFC Portable #77719
Long known for innovative clinical electrotherapy, Chattanooga offers you a full line of portable electrotherapy products with Intelect TENS units, Intelect NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) and Intelect IFC (Interferential Current) units. Treat multiple patient needs from pain management to the prevention or retardation of disuse muscle atrophy. All devices come with lead wires, 9-volt battery, DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
The Intelect IFC Portable Unit is an Interferential Current device and is used to relieve pain and accelerate the healing process. The high-frequency signals of an IFC penetrate through the skin into deeper lying muscle tissues.
- Dual Channel, Manual Selection for two or four Electrodes
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Interference Frequency and Difference Frequency parameters
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8 and 10/10 Ramped
- Includes 120V AC line cord adapter
- Sliding cover for controls and battery
We Also Recommend