ConvaTec #411108 Privacy Collection Bag with Filter
ConvaTec Privacy Collection Bag with Filter. Flexi-Seal® CONTROL FMS is a temporary containment device, indicated for bedridden or immobilized, incontinent patients with liquid or semi-liquid stool. It is designed to safely and effectively contain and divert fecal matter, protect patients' wounds from fecal contamination and reduce both the risk of skin breakdown and spread of infection. This easy-to-use system provides an excellent alternative to traditional methods of managing fecal incontinence such as pads, diapers, fecal pouches, and rectal tubes. Flexi-Seal® CONTROL FMS consists of a silicone catheter - with an automatic fill control valve, which protects the patient from balloon over-inflation, a syringe, and a collection bag. At one end, the soft silicone catheter has a retention balloon that is inserted into the rectum. At the opposite end, the catheter has a connector for attaching the collection bag. The Flexi-Seal® CONTROL Fecal Management System contains 1 soft silicone catheter tube assembly, 1 syringe, and 1 collection bag. United States federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or other health care professional.
Flexi-Seal™ PROTECT FMS Key Benefits:
- Fill Protection, The only fecal management system that senses when the retention balloon is correctly filled and visually indicates over inflation
- Infection Protection, Proven in vitro to contain C. difficile and its spread into the environment.1
- Total Odor Protection, Odor barrier runs the full length of the catheter, providing an end-to-end odor barrier.2
- Sampling Protection, The blue sampling port allows safe and easy stool collection helping minimise the risk of fecal exposure.
- Privacy™ Collection Bag, With 6x more odor-capturing compared to the charcoal filtered collection bags3. This filter also eliminates the need of manually releasing the excess gas from the collection bag.
Mfg# 411108 - Available by the Each, Box of 10 or Case of 60
We Also Recommend