Ambu Neuroline Concentric EMG Needle. 26G x 1 1/2". Green hub
Ambu Neuroline Concentric EMG Needle. 26G x 1 1/2". Green hub.
- Ambu's superior robotic production method incorporates a unique control system that ensures each and every concentric needle uniformly receives a high signal quality with low impedance.
- Precision centering of the inner Silver core ensures recordings are both accurate and reliable.
- Needles are outstandingly sharp for smooth skin penetration thus reducing patient discomfort.
- The cannula has a silky smooth surface for reduced friction when inserting the needle, and minimizes patient discomfort when working in the target area.
- The hub is ribbed and slightly contoured so that it can be firmly and comfortably held between the thumb and index finger.
- Orientation-free connection to Ambu Neuroline Concentric cables make the Neuroline Concentric Needles easy to use.
- *Requires 1741/1742 cable with 5 pin touch proof connector.
- CABLE SOLD SEPERATELY.
No Tax, Ships Free over $49
Mfg.#74038-45/25 - Available by the Each- Limited Stock
We Also Recommend
Drainage Catheter - #RLC-8-038. 8.5F Locking Drainage Catheter without Marker Bands - Box of 5