Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback - #9296
A simple device to provide feedback to ensure quality, and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing. Monitors position of the low back and provides feedback when the abdominal muscles are not actively or effectively protecting the spine. It allows the clinician and patient to determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3 mnHz pressure.
- Use with exercise to protect and stabilize joints
- Prevent and treat low back and neck pain
- Improve core stabilization exercises
- Enhance home exercise programs
- Stabilizer™ unit comes complete with display gauge, pressure cell and instruction booklet
We Also Recommend