Secure-Gard #AT71021 Splash Resistant Procedure Mask - Box of 50
Cardinal Health AT71021 Secure-Gard Splash Resistant Facial Protection Procedure Mask with Fog-Free Foam
Secure-Gard Surgical and Procedural Mask
We offer high-quality Secure-Gard mask, each designed to address your requirements and budget.
Features and Benefits
Secure-Gard surgical and procedural masks offer the level of protection you seek without compromising the comfort and breathability you expect.
- fluid-resistant without using any plastic films on the inside, allowing the mask to feel cooler throughout the course of a long procedure.
- Distinctive blue-green color.
- Boxes with purple lettering.
- Four layers of fabric for fluid-resistance
- Made using soft and comfortable materials
- Every Secure-Gard surgical and procedural mask is available with and without attached eyeshield
- Polypropylene outer-facing/polypropylene inner-facing is the most popular material construction of our procedure face masks due to the flexibility this design provides.
- It is ideal for patient use and quick application, as it delivers the same level of protection to the wearer if worn correctly or inside out.
- These masks are also ideal when practicing respiratory etiquette as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Price is for a box of 50
We Also Recommend
Drainage Catheter - #RLC-8-038. 8.5F Locking Drainage Catheter without Marker Bands - Box of 5