Hypafix Dressing Retention Tape
Smith and Nephew Hypafix Dressing Retention Sheet ( 2" x 10 yard - product number 4209 or 4" x 10 yard - product number 4210.... choose from the drop-down menu above ) is a comfortable, nonwoven retention tape for dressings that stretches for easy application and patient comfort. Hypafix is water-resistant with a non-irritating adhesive that acts as an excellent secondary dressing for gauze, foams, gels, etc. Hypafix secures dressings, tubes, catheters and instruments quickly and easily and even in hard-to-tape areas. Sold by 1 roll per box.
HYPAFIX is an adhesive, non-woven fabric for dressing retention.
- Combines security with comfort
- Highly conformable
- Provides reliable fixation for catheters and drainage tubes
- Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement
- Retention of post-operative wound dressings
- Retaining gauze and absorbent pads
- To secure catheters and drainage tubes
We Also Recommend