New Image #14606 Flat Flextend Skin Barrier, Tape
Hollister New Image Flat Flextend Skin Barrier, Tape, 4" Flange, Yellow Code, Up To 3-1/2" Stoma.
This skin barrier is part of a two-piece pouching system. The Flextend barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. The skin barrier has an integrated floating flange, which allows fingers to be placed under the flange, to help minimize pressure on the abdomen when attaching a pouch.
- Skin barrier with integrated beige floating flange
- Flextend (extended wear) skin barrier, flat
- Cut-to-fit and pre-sized skin barrier options
- Available with or without tape border
- Designed to be used with any New Image drainable, closed, or urostomy pouch with same flange size
- Not made with natural rubber latex
We Also Recommend
Drainage Catheter - #RLC-8-038. 8.5F Locking Drainage Catheter without Marker Bands - Box of 5